So you want to know more about me?
I am a Photoshop graphic designer of over 20 year’s commercial experience that has a passion for design and art. I function well in a fast-paced environment, can work in a cross-functional everything team and am committed to ensuring high design consistency and style standards in that I do.
In my free time I enjoy painting and am involved in the urban art scene. My work has exhibited internationally and I have painted at many well-known art festivals around the country.
- Experience of liaising with clients in the UK and abroad
- Very organized and focused
- Excellent motivator
- Performs under own initiative
- Highly energetic and imaginative
- Leadership and people management skills in a variety of freelance business environments
- Strong interpersonal and objective skills, able to communicate using a variety of media.
- An all-around team player but understanding of individual responsibility
- Understanding and respect for the safeguarding of information and confidentiality
- Adept in the use of various software packages
- Planning and delivery of presentations
- Superb attention to detail especially when liaising with clients.
If you wish to know more press the “contact me” tab at the top.
Thank you for stopping by . . .